I need information please

Rob Brown brownr at southwestern.edu
Sun Oct 25 00:20:35 EST 1998

I am an undergraduate student at Southwestern University, a small liberal
arts college in Texas.  I am a freshman and considering postgraduate studies
in neuroscience.  I need information on preparation and what schools are
best.  I am not sure what subdiscipline I would like to pursue, and any
information on the different subdisciplines would also be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Rob Brown