Info requested on Neuroimaging

Harm-Jan Wieringa wieringa at compuserve.com
Wed Oct 28 13:23:53 EST 1998

I would more say that state of the art is to have a high number of
electrodes (64 or more) for an EEG/Evoked potential measurement, and to
caluclate the active region of the brain out of that and then project it
into the MRI scan of that particular individual.

Software and hardware to do that is commercially availabe. Naturally, the
same can be done with MEG, since the underlying principles are the same. MEG
is slightly more accurate and the MEG community seems to be the one who has
always been pushing on source localization.

Regards,
 Harm-Jan