Speed-accuracy-trade-off

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Tue Oct 27 20:08:43 EST 1998

Along with whatever approach you'll take, analyze everything in terms of
continuous energy-exchange... Thermodynamics. Although you'll have to average
over sets of individual nervous systems, you'll find a rigorous correlation
between energy lost to heat and accuracy, and I expect such has not yet been
reported in precisely that way. Your result will be very-important for our
Science. Good luck. ken collins