A Visualization Tool

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Thu Oct 29 18:39:47 EST 1998

["cryptic" part: It's all so Sorrowfully-Interesting...]

Clarification:

I was in a whimsical mood last night... expecting to be told, today, that it
was "too late for me"... but when the fiber optic thing was removed, my
Doctor told me that the thing that had me concerned for the past 16 months
was nowhere to be seen...

Anyway, in my prior discussion, I left out the important info that the "pen
holder's" "handedness" occurs when one stands the eraser on the short,
slanty part near where the hole was drilled, and the stick pen is inserted.
(If one stands it on the other slanty part (away from the pen), if the ink
supply in the stick pen is within a range, one can also make it a "pen
holder"... but it's inherently much-less-stable, which is just more of what
I was discussing in my prior post... including the other "uncertainty" thing
("speed vs. accuracy" discussion).

.   __
.    \  \
.     \  \_______       <--- "pen holder"

I was hoping to find some "interesting" response when I came online tonight,
but that lacking, I'll post what I expected to post, anyway.

On the "handedness" of the neural topology: It's a rigorously-occuring
"reflection" of the "Hand" of Truth.

There's no tract, nerve, neuron, molecule, ion, or infinitessimally-small
smidgeon of energy that doesn't "Love" this "Hand" of Truth.

Those inclined to do so, please have a go at this. There's Joy enough to go
around, and I've got to deal with the Sorrowful stuff. K. P. Collins