Info requested on Neuroimaging

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Wed Oct 28 20:55:34 EST 1998

My understanding is that Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) shows
the most promise where high-resolution, time-ordered images are the goal.
(ALL: I've not worked with such images. Please correct me if I'm wrong.)
Although, last time I looked (several years back), it was just beginning to
show promise. (ALL: Is it routine these days?) ken collins