Addressing Mock of important Advances/Visions to advanced to fathom

Mike Night Matterof at Time.com
Fri Oct 30 16:52:53 EST 1998

To Update people on what has transpired recently:
To the few people who mocked my Nitric Oxide Vision which was received over
5 years ago and on my page for 2 years now,
http://members.tripod.com/~MikeNight/vision.html
did you see the Nobel Prize won for the discovery of Nitric Oxide as a cure
all for many problems?  Ironically just a month ago I had envisioned
winning a Nobel prize only to find my idea did win one for another person
who exposed what I've been saying all along...and who knows if
there is a direct connection or coincidence, as I did give freely my ideas
to the science community (dirrect contact) on a number of things.
To the People who made fun of my saying Ariel Sharon is SARIEL/Ariel S. of
the Bible, scrolls, and Nostradamus Prophecy on "Night's Three".
Look at where Ariel is Now (big reason for this last Peace signing)
Was given his role a little while after my revealing him and my work.

To those who saw recently the science program on Lucid dreaming, it was an
exact copy of my research and evaluation on the benefits that were never
ealized before and in fact used my exact wording on their program.
http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/bicycle/69/lucid.html
The same day this aired another program aired the benefits of Nanotechnology
in saving the planet and replenishing it's resources.
It too delved into areas that only I have recently revealed.
So what does this mean?
It Means the seeds are out there taking root at a fast pace, the ideas and
designs are being utilized or stolen (I willingly let it). I bestow them
freely & selflessly,  but the down side of that is who will take it or me
serious and move it along?
Who will expose it more?  Who will give me an outlet for more similar
work if they don't know what I envision, & I have no outlet to discuss or
gather resources to work on them?
Catch 22 isn't it.....