More Info, Please

F. Frank LeFever flefever at
Sat Oct 31 22:47:16 EST 1998

In <363A7D39.ED184E1F at> kkollins at
- - - - - - - - -(snip) - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 When confronted with the doctrine that
>"neurons don't reproduce", but seeing clearly that established
>inertia can, in fact, be inverted (AoK, Ap4), which is an awesome feat
>reprogramming, I was "stumped". Those who've read AoK have probably
>realized, long ago, that I resolved this issue by describing a role
>neuralglia in "memory", derived in their verified contractile +
>functionality (the contractile stuff redirects the ionic flow). It's
>documented. I spent most of my time between 1974 and 1977 working on
>one problem, because a solution to it was just necessary.

Hmmm...  I guess "Aok" is not a biochemical/genetic allele sort of a
term (cf. Apo-E); nor just an exclamation of approbation ("A-OK!").  It
appears to be an arcane citation form.  If this solution was so
"necessary" and if it required most of your time for 3 years, and if
"It's documented", can't you provide more conventional citation
(leading to accessible documentation) for the sake of humanity?

Details must be fascinating, especially if they clarify WHICH ionic
flow in WHICH structures is "redirected" by "contractile stuff"...

F. LeFever