Laurence Marks leaky_roof at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 7 15:55:34 EST 1998

My sister in law is considering taking her brain injured young son (my
nephew) to the Alpha Learning Institute  (WWW.ALPHALEARNING.COM) in
Switzerland for some kind of Brainwave treatment that I know nothing

The organisation is run by a man called Sean Adam.

The claims made by the Alpha Learning Institute for their treatment
seem (to me) extraordinary.  My nephew is severely disabled due to a
loss of supply of oxygen to his brain at birth.  Can it really be
possible that this "Brainwave" treatment can help.

Don't get me wrong,  I'm not casting any aspersions on this
organisation-  just looking for son independent verification that this
may help.

Anyone know anything?

Get your free address at