Help finding embryo development papers or books

Zhe Liang zhel at
Thu Sep 17 05:46:43 EST 1998

    Who can tell me something in detail about the chick embryo development?
For example:
    How many stages are there during the embryo days?
    What happens during every development stage?
    When does sensery neuron of spinal cord begin to appear?
    When does motor neuron  of spinal cord begin to appear?
    What influence happens between sensery neuron and motor neuron during
    Are there any papers or books that describe the chick embryo
    If someone can told me all of these with E-mail,it will be the best.

    Zhe Liang
    Zhel at