Anti-obsessionnal properties of Gamma-OH(2)

cyrano at cyrano at
Sun Sep 27 07:55:05 EST 1998

Hi Claude,
I wish there were groups/scientists/pharmaceutical companies looking
into this and possibly filing an IND. Because, it's been like a miracle
for me. None of the SSRI's were even close to being as effective. The
SSRI's felt like they moreso just quieted the obsessions, while GHB
seems to actually cure them-I feel no need to even worry or be concerned
about them because they have completely evaporated. Take care.