Trojan Horse

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 1 00:29:49 EST 1999

It's been suggested to me that my responding to the inanities of
u-no-who (no need to name names; everyone in the newsgroup knows the
endless fount of inanities) defeats their efforts to keep him in a Kill
File, and to achieve this relief from his flood of garbage might have
to put ME in a Kill File.

Maybe my posts act like a Trojan Horse, letting him sneak back in and
avoid the Kill File?

Don't know just how this works (not being technologically advanced
enought to know how a Kill File works, or whether I have one in my
browser), but maybe I SHOULD give it a rest.  These prods have not
"popped" the boil, but only inflamed it to swell to enormous size.

F. LeFever