Unexplained memory disorder

Loonyl liams at cwcom.net
Sun Aug 1 14:39:34 EST 1999

Hi frank,
this is the same person as before.
I did go to the links you mentioned,
and was seen by Addenbrookes in London.
(waited 6 months for the reply, it was "we don't know", end of story)
I have seen a neurologist, neuro-psychiatrist, neuropsychologist
psychologist etc but no-one has the answer.
I hope I'm not wasting anyones time here, it is a genuine request for
help, and i do try any options put forward.
Cheers
liam