neuroscientific basis

ikinari adaly at getsmartz.com
Sun Aug 1 23:23:57 EST 1999

I am not going to debate a host of questions perhaps best left for Plato or
Aristotle.  But, how about engaging in a purely 20th century discussion on
the neuroscientific basis of the current philosophical dogma?  Bottom line,
is anyone on this chat group interested in imporved neurotransmitter
production post blood-brain barrier (i.e. dopamine and acetylcholine)?  Why
aren't more resources in our society tasked for improving not only our
physical selves, but our mental existence?