Restraint, discipline.

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 2 00:25:35 EST 1999

Yes, I think it is time to give up on u-no-who.  I have been curious to
see how tight his system was, to see if there were ANY possibilities
for an honest and constructive response to correction, but given that
his need to compensate for his real-life impotence and defend his image
as Misunderstood Omniscient Mankind-Serving Martyr (way above Einstein,
only slightly below Jesus) is just too strong.  (And don't forget his
importantt role in controlling the Stock Market, just by passing
gas--Greenspan, eat your heart out!)

Also, kind of fun to bait him and see what he comes up with next...

I'll try not to sucumb tto tthese temptations in the future.

I don't say I'll NEVER comment on any of his posts: if some innocent
asks a quetion  based on real need (e.g. loved one with some
neurological disorder), I will not hesitatte to correct his predictable
authoratative-sounding misleading nonsense.

F. LeFever