neuroscientific basis

Tobita Chow tchowa at
Mon Aug 2 05:20:16 EST 1999

In article <7o36a0$bgb$1 at>,
ikinari <adaly at> wrote:

>Bottom line,
>is anyone on this chat group interested in imporved neurotransmitter
>production post blood-brain barrier (i.e. dopamine and acetylcholine)?  Why
>aren't more resources in our society tasked for improving not only our
>physical selves, but our mental existence?

If you'd like to participate in primary testing, be my guest.

I heard about some stuff that removes the need for sleep. If this exists,
I wanna be a guinea pig.

As the more perceptive of you probably realised by now, this is Hell. And
I am the Devil, good evening, but you can call me Toby, if you like.
  - Rowan Atkinson Live
visit the crooked house--