brains of retarded persons

Allan Adler ara at zohar.ai.mit.edu
Mon Aug 2 17:36:26 EST 1999

Thanks for the pointers to ongoing controversy. Actually, I had
no idea there was any controversy and am walking into the subject
pretty much cold. I'm not thinking in terms of treatment, specific
or otherwise, just in terms of using recent technological progress
to be specific about what exactly is not working in a given individual
with brain damage.

I'm still interested in finding objective studies of this question.

Allan Adler
ara at altdorf.ai.mit.edu

Disclaimer: I am a guest and *not* a member of the MIT Artificial Intelligence
            Lab. My actions and comments do not reflect in any way on MIT.
            Morever, I am nowhere near the Boston metropolitan area.