China and the ZOR

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Tue Aug 3 20:36:28 EST 1999

i'd already done my life-"time's" allotment about a decade ago... didn't do
me any good (might've saved my life once or twice, though, only God knows).

these days, witnessing the 'aftereffect'... the 'little cloud' that exists
within, even after a couple of beers, just leaves me sensing too-great a
loss.

and, being a natural-born 'clown', i don't really need it, anyway. my only
plans for New Years are to watch 'the ball' go down... there's a
reminding-glimmer of TD E/I(min) in-it :-)

cheers, Mr. Eric, ken collins