Rapid onset of action of Amineptine on depression

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Tue Aug 3 21:42:47 EST 1999

the worth of simple, unadorned, understanding:

i understand the 'costs' of speaking-up, Frank. i understand that my
'speaking-up' constitutes an 'affront' to those who 'hold power' over the
Science i'm trying to bring forward. i understand how it all works.

the 'difficulty', inherent' is that, if i fail to Honor Truth, the Science
would be, itself, so transformed by that failure that it'd, simultaneously,
cease to Exist.

what folks choose to do, in light of what i do, has nothing to do with what
i see, clearly, that i must do.

i will not fail.

beyond that, i Guard Free Will.

each person's Life is their's, alone, to Live.

the Sorrowful thing is with respect to those folks who've not yet even had
an opportunity to even begin to consider NDT's stuff, one way or the other.

but, if i acquiesced to the demands of self-interested folks who want me to
'veil' Truth, so as to 'cloak' what is, then there'd be no Truth for the
other folks to consider, would there?

so, the 'costs' are just 'the costs' of the gift i, long ago, chose to work
to present to folks.

i'm not being 'intransigent' for the sake of 'winning'.

to paraphrase Lincoln, 'i'm standing firm because i'm sure my feet are in
the right place.'

i'm mightily-tired from the work... but there's nothing of what folks refer
to as 'depression' in-me.

you'd laugh on seeing just how light my 'heart' is, in the knowledge that,
seeing Truth, i've only 'moved toward' it... despite 'the costs'.

if it was 'easy' it'd've been accomplished long ago.

if there's a need for such, please forgive me.

ken collins