It'll be 'Interesting'

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Wed Aug 4 00:31:11 EST 1999

...to see what comes of all the attempts to manipulate Truth... i've thought
of disclosing them all... just to demonstrate what Mercy has flowed in what
i've Learned through Jesus.

but, then, Mercy's Stuff would be 'for naught'... and that just ain't the
thing to do with Mercy's Stuff...

...but still-further, if no one will meet with me in-person, although
there's a lot more, seems i've done what i can do, and, just now, i'm like
the coyote that's run off the cliff without realizing... it'll be a hard
fall... seems i've forgotten how to use my 'wings'.

"The Spirit and the Bride say, 'Come.' And let him who hears say, 'Come.'
And let him who is thirsty come, let him who desires take the water of life
without price."

K. P. Collins

[P. S. The Folks in China need our understanding... don't fail. KPC]