Unexplained memory disorder

Loonyl liam at freeserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 14:57:10 EST 1999

Hi Frank,
thanks for your reply.

I'm off to see my doctor soon, so I ask about the letter from Dr Owen.

If you would contact Barbara Wilson I would be very greatful.
If you want a letter giving my consent for you to discuss or view my
medical records, your more than welcome.

It's just been dragging on and on, and any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Liam
PS I'm off to the doctors in a couple of days, so i'll post back then
with any further info.
thanks again