ENADA and epilepsie ???

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 4 22:40:33 EST 1999

(1) Can you spell it out?  I do not know what "ENADA" stands for.

(2) I beieve there are some things that some chiropractors do that  can
help some conditions (even a clock that has no working parts is exactly
right twice a day).  However, I would not trust the judgment of anyone
who believes that everything in that long list of disorders
chiropractors display (to get customers) is caused by pressure on
spinal nerves.  If these chiropractors do NOT really believe all of
this, so much the worse: if not so ignorant or so impaired in critical
judgment, then very dishonest and irresponsible.

F. LeFever