ENADA and epilepsie ???

Camomille amazone at online.be
Thu Aug 5 07:53:42 EST 1999

thank you for your answer,

  first of all , I am sure my chiropractor is honnest. Since she takes care
of me , I saw a sensible improvement in my (mental) health. She delivered me
from the anxiety that sometimes took me and brought me in a uncontrolable
fear of "what will happen to me now???" .I began WITHOUT any reason to think
about and to be afraid of making an epileptic attack even though I have
received a new working medecine from the neurochirugian that opered me in
'82. It's now two years and six months  I haven't got any epileptic problem
now!!

 You will get more info on Enada on their home page  : http://www.enada.com/

I hope this will help and thank you in advance

very kind regards

Philippe Vandenbroucke (Camomille!)  camomille at online.be

7ob13h$roi at dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com...