Recovering from brain damadge ADVICE

F. Frank LeFever flefever at
Mon Aug 9 23:11:46 EST 1999

No, I do not think "speed reading or photoreading" would reduce his
frusttration; more likely to increase it.  Certainly chasing after all
the grab-bag of pop-psych poorly-tested (and yes, widely marketed)
stuff you so irresponsibly tout has the potential for MUCH frustration
(after perhaps a few giddy moments of Hawthorn and/or placebo effects
before giving up and going on to the next fad).

"Working in Mental Health/Disability for ages"?  I'd be interested in
knowing when and where, and with what training.  Did any of this
involve work with traumatic brain injury rehab in a rehab setting?

"Never known a time when there is (sic) so much research"? And yet you
cite no research.  Perhaps we have different definitions of "research".

F. Frank LeFever, Ph.D.
New York Neuropsychology Group