question: about recent experiment on chimps ---

Deepak Goel deego at Glue.umd.edu
Tue Aug 10 20:33:08 EST 1999

hi

i remmeber reading a news about 6 weeks ago --- about scientists managing
to perform such a feat that chimps need only think about something
happening and that thing would happen, The new items also talked about
this technology being used for handicapped people..

I weanted to read more on that and have been tryiong since yesterday by
typing varioua keywords in yahoo, withoug success..

Could anybody tell me about any pointers to the above news, or enlighten
me with some appropriate keywords..  (eg. the name of that process) so i
may be able to find more on that?

Thanks a million..
Deepak.