THE PHILOSOPHY OF BIO-RELIGION

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Thu Aug 12 05:03:57 EST 1999

yeah... seems, as a result of trying to be courteous, i've gotten
'disconnected' from the guy who was 'discussing' things with me... it's the
'trouble' with cross-posting... kind of like walking through the woods in
the dark... just don't know what's out-there :-)

Alan, if you're out-there, and want to keep at it, subscribe to
bionet.neuroscience.

ken collins