Hyperhydrosis

The Job-Giver pronto at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 21:09:52 EST 1999

I'm an 18 year-old male,

I was conducted on an endoscopic surgery with a purpose of
elimination of palmal hyperhydrosis 12 months ago. The immediate
symptoms were like this:
Partial (very minor) sweating of the left palm, no sweat
whatsoever was appearing on the right palm. Compensatory
sweating 90% of the time on most parts of the body. No sweating
whatsoever (not under any condition) above my nipples (arms,
upper back, upper chest, neck, head). On any part below my
nipples I was sweating most of the time as I would under very
extreme conditions. Partial sweating of the feet, I'd say 60%
of the amount before the surgery.
The symptoms 2 months later which haven't changed even until now:
Sweating of the palms during physical efforts: left palm - 30%
of the amount before the surgery, right palm - 15% of the
amount before the surgery. Appearance of negligible amounts of
sweat in the areas where there was no whatsoever under extreme
conditions. Feet are back sweating 100%. Compensatory sweating
is also triggered by certain tastes.

Now, my questions are:
Are there any chances of a long term self-recovery?
Are there any chances of the condition getting worse?
Are there any kinds of unconditional treatments (there are no
conditional ones, so I've been told)?
Can the condition be improved by another surgical intervention?

Sincerely,
Joshua Fendler.