Do vision cells have an intrinsic orientation?

F. Frank LeFever flefever at
Wed Aug 18 22:51:49 EST 1999

I've given up on him.

Don't you know that EVERYTHING is "old stuff, reprocessed" because his
magnum opus anticipated ALL that modern neuroscience has discovered in
the past 30 years and WILL discover in the next 30 years.  (IF you read
it in just the right way, redefine terms to "make it fit", etc.) Oh,
and did I mention physics? the stock market (Greenspan must be green
with envy: HE cannot make the market go up or down just by passing gas,
but guess who can!)