Brain Less Responsive During Depression, But Can Recover

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Sat Aug 21 05:00:47 EST 1999

from the site:

"Here we have an objective measure that suggests the brains of depressed
patients do not function normally," [...]

no, here we have an example of 'normal' brain function not being recognized,
comprehended, and acknowledged.

'depression' is an beautifully-functional, 'engineered'-in, mechanism, upon
which survival depends.

=ALL= attempts to 'fix' 'depression', without, first, comprehending what
'depression' is, are destructive to the being.

things're 'mucked-up' be-cause 'profits' are put before understanding...
"Wow! We can market this, and we'll never run out of people who will pay
us!"

Sadly, yes they can... because what's been referred to as 'depression' is
'just' 'normal' brain function that quiets things while learning cul de sacs
are being 'backed-out-of'.

as usual, the villain is Ignorance.

to disspel such, see AoK, and AP8 in particular... course, since AoK is
available gratis, one doesn't get to deceive one's self by spending an 'arm
and a leg', into believing that Ignorance submits to 'magic wands'.

K. P. Collins