Ritalin 'finding'

kenneth Collins kpaulc at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 22 22:06:56 EST 1999

'Hard' stuff... but someone's got to 'just do it'.

it's why, a while back, i quoted a line from _The Iron Giant_:

                "I go. You stay. No following."

just now, another line from that Flick comes to mind (from a 'film
within the film'):

              "Darn! A perfectly good brain wasted!"

K[itchen] P[olice] Collins [Ready-and-Willing to do the Dirty-Work that
Needs to be Done... there will be much-more of the same in the New Year.
it's such a Sorrow to be the one upon whom such falls... to 'feel'
folks' 'hatred' be-cause I have, and will, more, take the 'foundations'
out from under the Ignorance that has, for "two" long, prevailed, which
doing has elevated, and will elevate, TD E/I within folks nervous
systems over the relatively-short term.

it'd all have been so much less 'discomfitting' if only the Science
would've been allowed 'normal' communication.

but, hey, _Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid" (which movie i've never seen, but
it's title seems 'appropriate' just now.)]