Dyslexic Artist Astounds Theoreticians

Walter Eric Johnson wej3715 at fox.tamu.edu
Mon Feb 1 15:05:02 EST 1999

JTyburczy (jtyburczy at aol.com) wrote:
: THE MANY TARGETS OF "NEWSGROUP NUISANCE" ERIC JOHNSON. ARE YOU ONE?
:
: Earlier this month he blasted BIOSOUND for being "off topic" in a newsgroup (a
: favorite pastime of the truly powerless, BTW). Then, when it was pointed out he
: hadn't really understood the material, he proceeded to publicly disparage their
: products, causing BIOSOUND management to post the following:

I dislike garbage postings and frequently complain about unrelated
advertisements on newsgroups.  Neither yours nor Howe's had anything
to do with neuroscience and so I responded with a polite complaint
by private e-mail which was not intended to be posted on the
newsgroups.  Both of you responded by posting private e-mail on
the newsgroups.

What's worse is that this argument is off-topic and does not belong
on this newsgroup.  I tried to keep it to private e-mail (as I
often do in such circumstances) but people like you seem to think
that you have the right to post private e-mail in public.

Once again.  This subject has nothing to do with discussions of
neuroscience.  All you accomplish by posting such garbage here is
to drive away people who don't want to read it.  You don't seem
to be one of the major kooks that occasionally afflict this
newsgroup, so why can't you understand this?

Eric Johnson