Dyslexic Artist Astounds Theoreticians

JTyburczy jtyburczy at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 20:50:22 EST 1999

<<I responded with a polite complaint by private e-mail which was not intended
to be posted on the newsgroups>>

Not the truth. Your very first action was to file a complaint with AOL
regarding my posting several harmless newsgroup pointers to a competely
noncommercial site. Only after this did you attempt to contact me via "private"
email. (Sort of a "shoot 'em in the back first, then ask questions later"
method you got there, eh?)

I truly hope nothing comes of your actions. If I hear ONE PEEP from AOL
regarding your complaints about me, I will be forced to contact Texas A&M
University regarding your continuing harassment of legitimate Internet users
such as BIOSOUND and myself.

JTyburczy