Dyslexic Artist Astounds Theoreticians

Walter Eric Johnson wej3715 at fox.tamu.edu
Tue Feb 2 00:38:45 EST 1999

JTyburczy (jtyburczy at aol.com) wrote:
: <<I responded with a polite complaint by private e-mail which was not intended
: to be posted on the newsgroups>>
:
: Not the truth. Your very first action was to file a complaint with AOL
: regarding my posting several harmless newsgroup pointers to a competely
: noncommercial site. Only after this did you attempt to contact me via "private"
: email. (Sort of a "shoot 'em in the back first, then ask questions later"
: method you got there, eh?)

My normal practice when complaining about spam is to do one of the
following:
1) Complain to the spammer and cc the ISP
or
2) Complain to the ISP and cc the spammer.

I made no exception in your case.  Only after you posted my private
e-mail twice did I complain to AOL without cc'ing you.

Eric Johnson