Dyslexic Artist Astounds Theoreticians

Walter Eric Johnson wej3715 at scully.tamu.edu
Tue Feb 2 03:18:12 EST 1999

JarryLaw (jarrylaw at aol.com) wrote:
: In truth, an organization (i.e., a University) could
: theoretically be named as the defendant in a lawsuit
: involving the actions of an individual in its employ,
: especially if the individual is utilizing an instrument
: of University communications (in this instance, an
: Internet account) in his official capacity as an instructor
: with intent to harass or otherwise inhibit the free
: speech of other individuals.

For what it's worth, I'm a student at Texas A&M, not an
employee.

: There's an old saying by Will Rogers: "Often the smartest
: thing to do is shut up and mind your own business". I would say
: it's pretty good advice for Mr. Johnson to follow.

You're probably quite right about that.

Eric Johnson