Dyslexic Artist Astounds Theoreticians

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 1 22:34:26 EST 1999

If I understand the following correctly, BIOSOUND is seeking to censor
free expression by threatening to sue anyone who criticizes their
product(s).  I do not think a university can be sued for "being
responsible for training an incompetent and hiring him", cannot imagine
any ethical lawyer purporting to initiate such a suit or any court
entertaining it, but such irresponsible threats tend to have a chilling
effect on public discourse and should be soundly condemned by all
readers of this newsgroup, as well as by the service internet service
providers involved.

Am I right in thinking that people bringing frivolous and patently
unmerited suits can suffer penalties for doing so? including but not
limited to paying all legal costs?

I urge you all to let Mr. Howe know what you think of his actions.

F. LeFever