seeking research opportunity

Mohanraj Narayanan monst3+ at pitt.edu
Fri Feb 5 16:26:50 EST 1999

Hi, I am currently a sophmore at the university of pittsburgh.  My major
is in neuroscience and this is my first year in the department.  I am very
much interested in joining a research team in the pittsburgh area, most
preferably near the pitt campus.  I have had ample laboratory experience
in general chemistry, organic chemistry, and physics, and biology.

Please repond if I may be a good candidate for your team.

Thankyou.

Mohan