cerebral hemispheres specialization

LANNOU Jacques... Jacques.LANNOU at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 8 05:41:00 EST 1999

I am interested in cognitive cerebral hemispheric specialization. I'm
looking for new ideas / concepts and recent knowledges about this topic. I'm
especially interested by some explanation about "WHY" (and to what extend)
cerebral hemispheres are specialized in man. Is there any advantage in terms
of information processing, Darwinian natural selection... If the process of
specialization is still in progress, what could be the future?