Dental trouble & apnea (lidocaine abstracts)

nospam at this bear Nospam at spamfree.net
Mon Feb 8 04:50:25 EST 1999

x-no-archive: yes

 Once again, I will request politely that you please stop cross posting
this thread to SIX different news groups. This a tremendous waste of
bandwidth and has not solicited any interest on the ASSD news group. I
suggest respectfully that you restrict this thread to where it
belongs.....The dental news group

 You co operation on this matter would be greatly appreciated.