cognitive neuroscience internships

Leonardo Gonzalez magos at extropian.net
Mon Feb 8 12:48:03 EST 1999

Melanie Dillard wrote:

> Hi -- Can anyone help me? I'm an undergraduate student interested in
> cognitive neuroscience, but I can find absolutely no internships in the
> field. Does anyone know of any way for undergrads to get experience in
> cognitive neuroscience? If you know of any good resources or any good
> programs, please e-mail me at mdillard at artsci.wustl.edu. Thanks so
> much! --Melanie Dillard

I highly recommend joining the Cognitive Neuroscience Society
(http://www.dartmouth.edu/~cns).
They have an annual meeting where you can meet many researchers and
graduate students from related fields.  I really enjoyed last year's
meeting in San Francisco and made a few good contacts.  I would like to go
again this year but I can't afford the travel to Washington, D.C.

You might want to explore the newly evolving CogNet
(http://cognet.mit.edu).