Dental trouble & apnea (lidocaine abstracts)

Mishu Reza sevah1k at erols.com
Tue Feb 9 01:30:37 EST 1999

x-no-archive: yes
OK.......ONE TWO THREE--- Let's ALL stop posting!!!!  Dead thread!!!
Bye all!  M.

nospam at this bear <Nospam at spamfree.net> wrote in message
news:36BFC90F.D5E03802 at spamfree.net...
:x-no-archive: yes
:
:Priestess wrote:
:>
:> Hey you guuuuuuyyyyyys!  When you "reply to group" to this Bear
guys
:> messages, you are cross-posting to all the groups he/she
cross-posted
:> to in the first place!  (In this case,
:>
alt.support.sleep-disorder,sci.med.dentistry,alt.support.chronic-pain,
:> alt.med.fibromyalgia,bionet.neuroscience,alt.support.mult-sclerosis
:
:
: Whoooooooo  Nellie!
:
: Don't come down here P.M.S.'ing on me about this crap. This whole
thing
:was started and  perpetuated by some jerk named Brian Sandle. All
that I
:(and many others) are trying to do is to get his garbage off the ASSD
:news group. If you have a problem, talk to Sandle ......No me!
: