International School on Vision - FIRST CALL

Carlo Musio carlom at biocib.cib.na.cnr.it
Tue Feb 9 06:09:57 EST 1999

* * * PLEASE DISPLAY AND CIRCULATE * * *

Istituto Italiano per gli Studi Filosofici
International School of Biophysics

6th Course "VISION: THE APPROACH OF BIOPHYSICS AND NEUROSCIENCES"
11-16 October 1999, Naples and isle of Ischia, Italy

DIRECTORS:
Dr. Greg Maguire (USA) and Dr. Carlo Musio (I)

SESSION & TOPICS:
1. Molecular level
2. Cellular level
3. Integrative level
4. Computational and cognitive level

ADVISORY BOARD:
J.E. Dowling (USA), A. Fiorentini (I), H.J. Karten (USA), L. Lagnado
(UK),
S.B. Laughlin (UK), C. Taddei-Ferretti (I)

LECTURERS (among others):
K. Arikawa (JAP), N. Berardi (I), J.E. Dowling (USA), P. Gualtieri (I),
L.
Lagnado (UK), M.F. Land (UK), R. Paulsen (D)

DEADLINE:
Registration + Abstract Submission: 15 July 1999

GRANTS
A partial support can be provided at the end of the School to few
deserving
students who need financial help.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATIONS CONTACT THE DIRECTORS:

Dr. Greg Maguire
Ophtalmology-0946
University of California, San Diego
La Jolla, CA 92093