Artificial Brain

Arthur T. Murray uj797 at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Feb 9 01:38:45 EST 1999

"Don" <djbcoffee at my-dejanews.com> announced on Mon 8 Feb 1999:

>I would like to invite everybody to visit my site detailing my research on
>artificial neurons and brain models.  Please let me know what you think.
>
>Regards,
>Don
>
> http://members.home.net/djbcoffee/3dnn.html

 The site is quite intriguing but does not say whether the
"Single Cell Computer" is hardware or software.

 Perhaps your artificial neurons could be used to build AI:

  /^^^^^^^^^^^\ Mind-grid Arrays{ } in Robot PDAI /^^^^^^^^^^^\
 /visual memory\                   _________     /  auditory   \
| \ engrams /---|---/concepts\----/ lexicon \---|-\ phonemes /  |
--
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7256/neurosci.html