Where can I find detailed scientific information on limits of learning

Robert M. Mihalek mihalek at FORMULA1.smtp.anes.upmc.edu
Tue Feb 9 09:47:41 EST 1999

In article <01be53bf$b54046a0$010878d8 at default>
"Hanna" <hanna at cts.com> writes:

> I am very new to the Internet, and I am looking for information on this
> topic.  If you have anything that may help, please reply to my email
> address.
>
> Thank you!

The research fields that encompass the study of learning and memory are
huge. You have to have a more specific question regarding "limits of
learning" before you can expect to receive any help. What specific
types of learning? What specific aspect of learning are you interested
in? Things like the rate of learning, learning different types of
information, learning visual patterns, etc., etc.

please remove the name of the RACE SERIES for e-mail replies