EXCLUSIVE YOU

John Augustine jaugust at bellatlantic.net
Wed Feb 10 09:25:07 EST 1999

 Why do we experience Life from this body and no
other body?  What is so unique in your body, which
is EXCLUSIVE (You), and does NOT exist in any other
body?  If we had a machine that could make a perfect
duplicate of you, atom for atom, would you only
experience Life from your original body, or both
your original and your duplicate bodies?

 The closest to a duplicate of a person is identical
twins.  They have identical genes, but each of the
twins experience Life from his/her own body, and not
both bodies.