(no subject)

R.Hill at iti.salford.ac.uk R.Hill at iti.salford.ac.uk
Wed Feb 10 14:33:38 EST 1999

Ive just started a neuorbiology module on my degree and have completed a
few experiments. I having trouble with the writeup so I placed this
request to see if anyone can give me some ideas about what papers to
read. If non can anyone please answer these questions or point me in the
right direction.

What happens when a human subject responds to  an audio stimulus or a
visual stimulus. I know visual stimulation produces a longer response
time is this because greater processing of the signal occurs? Does this
occur at the eye or brain.
What regions of the brain are recuited.

Why does the response time take so long compared with the  time taken
for a reflex.

Can these response times be improved upon.