machine brains

Odefey WOdefey at niia.net
Thu Feb 11 00:28:08 EST 1999

The whole idea of creating a mechanical brain IS NOT impossible with the
lack of information on our brain.  We already have done such.  Like it or
not, each computer is a very simple "brain".  This electronic method of
creating an intelligence structure is the only means avaiable at present for
bio-mechanical engineering has not taken off as much as would be neccesary.
THough creating a pseudo-human brain which has conciousness would require an
understanding of consciuness.  And depending on our realizations on
conciouncness we might come to the realization that we don't know if we can
creat concioucness.  If concioncness is outside of a brain, which i believe
it is, then if we have created it we wil never know, for it cannot be
measure.  I cant tell whether every other human is is concient or is just
spitting out the brain processes.

Just some thoughts from

Maverick Q. Debator