Emotional Change

Cijadrachon cijadra at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 11 17:58:03 EST 1999

"Wayne" <wayne-pierce at email.msn.com> wrote:

>Sounds like you should pull your head out of your ass and get a breath of
>fresh air...

Talking to your mirror image?

Nice you have fresh air there.

Semi LSD teaching offer for part of your mentioned problems withdrawn;
sorry if it offended you, there are people here who are valueing if I
transit autist enough for them that they get at sub-emotion-generator
data that way, or/and if I alter energy reactions in areas of their
brain for them on LSD, where the restructuring rate also seems
extremely high.
I sure could have thought of more fun brains to be with than someone
not of my language with a load of troubles on fit drugs, and spending
life power for him, as to get far enough to get the main psyche
sectors run segregated far enough and get other areas running far
enough off each other  that I reach sector targetting powers in both
brains to an extent, is taking ways more than I would normally take,
and there is not even any point for me in explaining dangers
for myself in this society if I keep segregation stages long enough
that according pro-austist structure changes happen.