Dental trouble & apnea (lidocaine abstracts)

Brian Sandle bsandle at southern.co.nz
Fri Feb 12 21:20:17 EST 1999

This message is to refer anyone interested in the continuation of this
saga to the alt.support.mult-sclerosis forum for a new abstract on MS
implicating herpes plus articles on a herpes-like reaction to lidocaine,
the latter having been on sci.med.dentistry and alt.med.allergy.

The thread is Lidocaine and MS (Was:...

Below it is claimed that herpes can cause just about any effect, I
thought to suggest a followup to alt.support.herpes as a future meeting
point, though some of the MS stuff might not have been referred there.

But I see there is a group alt.support.disorders.neurological which may have
been more appropriate for me to use than bionet.neuroscience originally,
in my lidocaine quest, though it is rather low readership. That could be
an intersection point, and maybe this will increase its readership.

Brian Sandle