BROMOCRIPTINA

ALESSANDRO ROSANOVA ALEROSAN at TIN.IT
Sat Feb 13 14:33:40 EST 1999

Messaggio a più sezioni in formato MIME.

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BE578A.5F510080

Please, I need to know if there is some specialty that has like active
principle the Bromocriptina (or Lisurida, or Pergolida, or Quinagolida)
and that does NOT contain lactose. If you know it, please, send me an
email to: alerosan at tin.it telling me whichever data better:
Commercial name, Laboratory, Country of origin, via of administration,
Web page where it can see information, etc. Thank you very much.=20

-------

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BE578A.5F510080

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<H1>Please, I need to know if there is some specialty that has like=20
active<BR>principle the Bromocriptina (or Lisurida, or Pergolida, or=20
Quinagolida)<BR>and that does NOT contain lactose. If you know it, =
please, send=20
me an<BR>email to: alerosan at tin.it telling me whichever data=20
better:<BR>Commercial name, Laboratory, Country of origin, via of=20
administration,<BR>Web page where it can see information, etc. Thank you =
very=20
much. <BR><!-- body=3D"end" --></H1>
<P>
<HR align=3Dleft width=3D93%>