How to determine what DNA a person has?

Wookie koetje at boe.nl
Sat Feb 13 09:33:54 EST 1999

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999 05:40:31 -0800, ELN/cupidpaddy
<cupidpaddy at earthlink.net> wrote:

>Hi,
>    I want to know how scientist determine what DNA a person have. What
>are the ways to get this secret information? What steps and equipment's
>are need to use during the process? If you guys know that please E-mail
>me at:
>cupidpaddy at earthlink.net
>Thank You!

Ok. here is the secret.
You take a person, put him/her in a blender.
Blend for 30 minutes, room temperature.
Put the residu in an Erlenmeyer Flask and add some
Everything-but-DNA protease.
Do this for three days by 350 K.
Then use a light microscope to read all the A's C's G' and T's in
linear order and Bingo you got THE SECRET INFORMATION.

Wookie