How to determine what DNA a person has?

Tim Tillman tillman at ithink.net
Sat Feb 13 18:52:28 EST 1999

I have found that it is convenient to use the small 1.5 ml microfuge tubes.
Of course, the average person would need to be processed with well over a
quarter of a million tubes.  But the good news is that my new benchtop
microfuge holds 150,000 microfuge tubes.  It was expensive, but the grant I
received from AUH-SU-AC (Alternative Use of Humans-Stellar University-Alpha
Centaur)  covered it and a new autosampler for my DNA sequencer.

news:36c5dc0f.31746671 at news.casema.net...